The Felbridge Hotel started life as a small wayside Inn which was purchased by Mr Harry Gatward in 1924 and called Ye Olde Felbridge Hotel. The hotel is now owned by Cerberus Capital Management and managed by Interstate Hotels.
Newhey have recently manufactured over 4,500 square metres of bespoke carpet for the newly re-branded hotel. The 4 star hotel has now been converted into a Crowne Plaza Hotel after achieving Intercontinental Hotel Group’s exacting brand standard requirements.
Newhey worked with DLA Design on the £3 million refurbishment which has been an ongoing project over a number of years and has transformed the hotel’s entrance Lobby, reception, restaurant, lounge, bar, meeting rooms, banqueting suites, guestrooms and suites.
The 116-bedroom hotel has been transformed into sophisticated, contemporary spaces in keeping with the Crowne Plaza brand aesthetic.